This ERASMUS+ project result will undoubtedly lead to a better understanding of how to teach and to learn the different topics related to IoT topics in a Fablab (digital fabrication laboratories) context. In addition, it will be possible to take advantage of the experience of various partners to improve the development strategy of new materials on IoT-related. Moreover, indirectly, these results will certainly provide an interesting opportunity to attract students, or other stakeholders, to discover and learn these emergent topics.
The main project objectives include:
- development of learning and teaching strategies and concept/guidelines for FabLabs mainly oriented to IoT related technologies like Blockchain and AI/Big Data.
- development of didactic methods covering several target groups (University degree studies and general public),
- development of learning material (blended learning including e-learning, face-to-face, workshops),
- development of curriculum for training of design, manufacturing of prototypes using IoT, and AI/Big data technologies applied to industry or similar - organization of training activities for tutors,
- test of the learning material and tutorial during testing initiatives (courses),
- optimization of learning content for tutors,
- EduFabLab toolkit
For planning these tasks, we kindly ask you to answer our survey, in a way to understand the needs and expectations for users and stakeholders. Thanks.